Sponsors

Our exclusive tour immerses 1,000 VIP guests in a night of pure indulgence.
85% of our guests are SOFI residents and the other 15% join us from greater Miami.
If you are interested in bringing your brand to our guests, please learn more here.

Celebrity Cruises

Celebrity Cruises' iconic "X" is the mark of modern luxury. Where the culinary experience is influenced by global cuisines and designed by our Michelin-starred chef. Where the staff provides seamless and intuitive service. Where everything is designed to provide unparalleled luxury cruise vacations for travelers of every age. Thirteen award-winning ships offer unique experiences in more than 300 destinations on all seven continents.

South Beach Seafood Festival

The iconic South Beach Seafood Festival kicks off Miami’s globally-recognized stone crab season every October. This is not your typical seafood festival in Miami, but a high-end experience that showcases the talents of South Florida’s leading chefs and culinary masterminds via a diverse group of events. What’s more, the seafood festival benefits a great cause with CI Foundation’s EAT SMART program, a program that provides healthy meals and nutritional guidance to Florida’s youth. Enjoy an incredible week of fun that includes pop-up cafes, fresh seafood, open bars, live music, culinary demonstrations, and more.

South Florida Luxury Guide

Founded in 2010, South Florida Luxury Guide is the definitive resource guide for luxury living in South Florida, showcasing the latest trends in luxury home design, real estate, cars, yachts, jets, fashion, jewelry, electronics and more. Our guide has a longer shelf life than a traditional magazine because readers refer back to it multiple times, using it as a reference to discover the newest restaurants and attractions, as well as upcoming concerts, shows, charity galas and other happenings taking place throughout South Florida.

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE EXCLUSIVE TICKET SPECIALS
TO SOUTH FLORIDA’S MOST ICONIC FOODIE EVENTS