For all events at SoFi Stadium, permitted bags should be clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and cannot be bigger than 12" x 6" x 12”.
Other permitted bags include one-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziplock bag or similar) and small clutch bags, which cannot exceed 4" x 6" in size, with or without a handle or strap.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, diaper bags, cinch bags, non-approved seat cushions*, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Please visit NFL.com/allclear for more information on the NFL's bag policy.
Bag policy may vary per event at SoFi Stadium. Please reference the "Know Before You Go" information on our social media channels, and in your pre-event email, ahead of the event.
Prohibited & Permitted Items
The following list indicates items that are or are not permitted inside SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park on SoFi Stadium event days. All items are subject to security screening, and admittance of any item is at the discretion of security personnel and Venue Management.
Service Animals are permitted; however, comfort or emotional support animals are not.
Service Animal Policy: A service animal is a dog or a miniature horse that has been individually trained to perform tasks directly related to a person’s disability. The guest and their service animal may be asked to leave if the animal is “out of control” or not housebroken. Animals must be on a leash, harness, or other type of restraint at all times unless the owner is unable to retain an animal on a leash due to a disability. The owner must be in full control of the animal at all times. The care and supervision of the animal is solely the responsibility of the owner. Service animals are not required to wear a vest. Please ask any of our Guest Experience Staff for directions to the animal relief area.
- For all events at SoFi Stadium, permitted bags should be clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and cannot be bigger than 12" x 6" x 12”. Clear bags, backpacks and fanny packs will be permitted, but they must be completely clear (no tint, hologram, printed patterns, or stickers).
- For NFL events, all bags must abide by the NFL Clear Bag Policy.
- Small, non-clear bags that do not exceed 4.5" x 6.5" in size, with or without a handle or strap, can be taken into the stadium.
- All bags that exceed the stadium’s bag policy must either be taken back to the guest’s vehicle or can be checked at the bag valet locations for a fee. Bag valets are located at the NE, NE, SW, and SE corners of SoFi Stadium. Please reference the event’s Know Before You Go email for more information.
Banners & Signs
Please adhere to the following guidelines pertaining to banners and signs:
- Can be no larger than 3’ X 5’.
- Guests are encouraged to exercise good discretion in selecting banners and signs and banners and signs must be event-related. Venue Management reserves the right to prohibit or permit.
- Cannot be commercial, obscene, offensive, or political in nature.
- May not be affixed or hung anywhere within the Venue.
- May not be displayed in a manner that obstructs the views of other fans, scoreboards, videoboards, digital or other screens, stages or advertising signage.
- Must be made of paper or lightweight cloth-like material.
- Cannot have a support or carrying pole, stick, rod, etc., unless made of soft, bendable plastic and under 2’ in length (i.e. giveaway stick flags).
- Cannot be battery-operated or contain lights.
Signage not permitted will be disposed of by Venue Management or security unless the guest wishes to return it to their vehicle. All signs are subject to final approval by Venue Management.
Drugs & Paraphernalia
Drugs (including marijuana) or any illegal substances, paraphernalia, and/or smoking (including vaporizers, e-cigarettes and smokeless tobacco) are strictly prohibited, and the use of any while on site may result in immediate ejection from the game/event.
Clothing, Gear & Accessories
Hollywood Park and SoFi Stadium strive to make the guest experience safe, family friendly, and positive for guests of all ages. Guests are encouraged to exercise good discretion in dress and attire considering the event being hosted. SoFi Stadium prohibits nudity, obscene or offensive clothing, including clothing with derogatory images or language regarding a person's race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or national origin; or to instigate, incite or promote violence.
Clothing cannot be commercial, obscene, offensive, inflammatory or political in nature.
- Balls, frisbees or throwable objects of any type, including footballs.
- Authentic, hard-shelled football helmets.
- Motorcycle and bicycle helmets (except outside SoFi Stadium and other event spaces).
- Balloons or any inflatable objects.
- Umbrellas (except outside SoFi Stadium and other event spaces).
- Blankets (non-heated).
- Eyeglasses cases (cases must be within bag size restrictions and may be subject to additional search).
- Binoculars & binocular cases (cases must be within bag size restrictions and may be subject to additional search).
- Soft-shelled replica football helmets.
- Service member accessories without a full costume (i.e firemen helmets).
Any costumes or costume-like apparel must abide by the following regulations:
- All costume pieces are subject to additional security screening.
- Costume items may not conceal identity while entering security and ticket checkpoints.
- Stadium staff may ask you to remove your mask or headpiece at any point during the event. All guests must abide by stadium staff requests for headpiece removal or be subject to ejection.
- Costume pieces must not obstruct the view of or impose upon the space of or present a safety risk to other guests.
- Referee apparel.
- Costumes imitating service or security personnel (i.e. full police, sheriff, or security staff costumes).
- Service member accessories without a full costume (i.e firemen helmets).
- Soft-sided or soft-shelled headpieces.
- Strollers and car seats (can be checked at the bag valet locations prior to entry for a nominal fee).
- Tablet devices, including iPads (except those required for accessibility needs).
- Toys or stuffed animals that do not fit in bags outlined within the bag policy.
- Wagons, including stroller wagons (can be checked at the bag valet locations prior to entry for a nominal fee).
- Wheeled footwear
- Diaper bags with medically necessary items (may be subject to additional screening and will require a bag tag).
- Medically necessary food and beverage items (i.e. formula, children’s food items for dietary restrictions).
Food & Beverage
Outside food or beverages, including alcohol and any food or beverage items purchased on Hollywood Park’s campus outside of the stadium’s security perimeter, are prohibited inside SoFi Stadium unless medically required, as outlined below.
- Glass or metal containers of any type.
- Hard or soft-sided coolers (except during approved tailgating window in the designated tailgate parking lots).
- Hard-sided water bottles Collapsible water bottles.
- Medically required food and/or beverages in sealed containers.
- Factory-sealed water bottles that are 20 oz. or less (1 per person).
- Clear, non-metal or soft-sided empty, reusable water bottles of 20 oz. or less.
Lighting & Noise
- Artificial noisemakers are strictly prohibited, including but not limited to air horns, amplified music, bullhorns, “thunder sticks” and loudspeakers (except during approved tailgating window in the designated tailgate parking lots).
- Laser pointers.
- Signs or clothing that are battery operated or contain lights.
Medically necessary items may be subject to additional security screening; items that can be deemed as weapons will not be allowed on-site.
(except outside SoFi Stadium and other event spaces)
- Lawn chairs or any rigid-framed seating devices, except as needed for ADA usage or mobility concerns. For additional information, please view our accessibility page.
- Seat cushions with pockets, metal or any hard materials
- Soft seat cushions no greater than 22”x16”.
- Seating devices needed for accessibility use.
Technology & Cameras
- Professional-grade cameras or video-recording devices.
- Cameras with detachable lenses or lenses greater than 6”.
- GoPro cameras.
- Computers, laptops, and tablet devices (except those required for accessibility needs).
- Handheld game consoles.
- Drones, remote-controlled unmanned aerial vehicles.
- Motorized vehicles/devices, including remote-control toys.
- Motorized scooters, segways or bikes are prohibited within designated event spaces on Hollywood Park campus.
- Selfie sticks, hand-held extension poles for cameras or other electronic devices
- Small, personal-use, non-professional cameras.
- Electronic devices required for accessibility needs.
- Motorized wheelchairs utilized for accessibility needs.
- Motorized scooters, Segways, motorized bikes.
- Skateboards, scooters, razors, hoverboards, or any wheeled footwear (including shoes with built-in wheels).
- Strollers (can be checked at the bag valet locations prior to entry for a nominal fee at bag valet locations).
- Wagons, including stroller wagons.
- Wheelchairs or mobility devices (may be subject to additional screening).
- Crutches, walkers, and canes (only for mobility needs).
Weapons, Incendiary Devices
Any item that could potentially be used as a weapon is subject to confiscation by stadium security personnel.
- Brooms, rods, batons of any type.
- Firearms, knives or weapons of any type (tasers, nunchaku, pepper spray, mace, expandable batons, etc.).
- Fireworks or any incendiary devices.
Please check the applicable event’s “Know Before You Go” web page, social media posts and/or email outreach or other notifications for additional prohibited items for such event. Guests are encouraged to leave prohibited items at home or in their car. All items are subject to search prior to entry and the Venues reserve the right to adjust entry policies at their sole discretion without any prior notice.
SoFi Stadium Bag Valet
Non-approved bags can be stored at one of our four bag valet locations for a nominal fee. Valued SoFi cardholders can check their non-approved bags for free. If a guest(s) is in possession of bags, purses, etc., that are not within stadium’s clear bag policy, they will be advised to return the item(s) to their vehicle or take them to a designated bag check area. Hollywood Park will offer a bag valet during selective events. Bag valets will be located in the SW, NW and NE corners of the exterior perimeter.
SoFi Stadium Guest Code of Conduct Policy
SoFi Stadium is dedicated to providing a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable entertainment experience for everyone as a family-friendly destination.
This Guest Code of Conduct (“Code of Conduct”) is designed to ensure everyone at the Venues can enjoy themselves free from distraction or interruption. Everyone is strongly encouraged to respect others and practice courtesy and etiquette by adhering to this Code of Conduct.
- Respect each other as well as each Venue Team Member.
- Refrain from unruly, disruptive, or illegal behavior. Verbal or physically harassing any person is strictly prohibited.
- Refrain from the use of foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Clothing cannot be commercial, obscene, offensive, inflammatory or political in nature.
- Refrain from interfering with the progress of the game or event, including throwing objects or liquids onto the field or event stage/area.
- No fan is allowed onto the field of play or event stage/area. Violators will be removed and are subject to arrest.
- Dispose of waste and trash in the labeled and provided trash receptacles.
- Destroying, drawing on or defacing (including with stickers) any Venue or others’ property is strictly prohibited.
- Consume alcoholic beverages only in permitted areas in a responsible manner. Glass containers of any type are strictly prohibited.
- The Venues are drug-free and smoke-free environments. The use of drugs (including marijuana), other illegal substances and/or smoking (including vaporizers, e-cigarettes and smokeless tobacco) is strictly prohibited.
- Follow instructions of law enforcement, as well as each Venue Team Member at all times.
- Certain portions of the Venues can only be accessed by persons with tickets, passes and/or credentials. All guests are expected to present and maintain tickets, passes or credentials for entry and while in the Venues and other event or parking areas. Guests are required to show tickets when requested by law enforcement or any Venue Team Member, including to verify their seat locations.
- Bicycles must be safely secured or parked only in approved bike valet areas. All unsecured bicycles may be removed.
Failure to adhere to this Code of Conduct could result in ejection without refund, loss of ticket privileges for future games/events, possible civil action for recovery of damages or losses, and/or possible arrest and prosecution. Any ejected or banned guest attempting to reenter could also be subject to loss of ticket privileges for future games/events and/or possible arrest and prosecution.
Guests are encouraged to report any issues or concerns to the nearest Venue Team Member, by text or phone call to (424) 541-9222. Guests needing further assistance or directions should also ask the nearest Venue Team Member.
Audio and Video Surveillance: